Ethereum network will be upgraded to London hard fork at the height of 12965000. It is expected that the London hard fork will be upgraded at 19:55 (UTC + 8) on August 5, 2021 (the specific time shall be subject to the time when the block reaches this height).
If a fork is generated, CoinBene will support this ETH upgrade and fork. In order to reduce the potential transaction risk of drastic market fluctuation during fork and fully ensure the safety of users' assets, the arrangements are as follows:
1. Deposit and withdrawal: CoinBene will suspend ETH and other ERC-20 online token deposit and withdrawal services around 18:00 (UTC + 8) on August 5, 2021. If no new tokens are generated after hard fork, CoinBene will resume the deposit and withdrawal business of ETH and other ERC-20 network tokens after the ETH network is stable. The specific time will be announced separately.
If a new token is generated after hard fork, CoinBene will air drop the corresponding token to the user according to the block height of 12965000, that is, the snapshot of the user's ETH position at about 19:55 (UTC + 8) on August 5, 2021. Airdrop will be distributed to the user's currency account and will be announced separately when the distribution is completed.
2. Currency transaction: the spot transaction of ETH and other ERC-20 network tokens will not be affected, but hard fork may be accompanied by severe price fluctuation. Please conduct the transaction after assessing the risk;
3. Leveraged Trading: leveraged trading will not be affected. Please note that there may be a risk of position explosion in extreme cases. Please participate in the transaction after careful evaluation.
4. Contract transaction: ETH U standard contract and ETH currency standard contract transaction will not be affected. Please note that if there is extreme market or price source deviation in the market.
5. About snapshot: during position snapshot, if your ETH deposit has not arrived or is being withdrawn, it will not be counted in the statistical category of position snapshot, please handle the deposit and withdrawal in time.
The position balance statistics of the net balance of Exchange account, Fund account and Leverage account will be consolidated into the snapshot range. If there is fork currency, it will also be calculated according to the position of the above account and distributed to the currency account;
The Ethereum hard fork will be conducted at the height of 12965000 in the Ethereum main network block. The estimated time is for user's reference only and may change according to the processing speed of the block.
For more information, refer to:
Telegram： https://t.me/coinbene_ cn
Official microblog: https://weibo.com/CoinBeneOfficial
Risk tip: digital currency is a high-risk investment method. Investors are advised to buy carefully and pay attention to investment risks. CoinBene will continue to provide you with better products and services.
August 4, 2021